Bailey & Company’s startup practice helps create numerous Arkansas startup companies each year. As a law firm for Arkansas startups, Bailey & Company provides its startup clients with comprehensive legal guidance highly relevant to their business objectives to enable them to make informed, strategic business decisions.
In advising startup companies, Bailey & Company understands the importance of a dynamic legal strategy for conducting business, executing growth initiatives, and protecting business assets. Bailey & Company positions itself to comprehensively advise startups by first developing a deep understanding of their operations and business objectives. Bailey & Company then applies a wealth of legal, technical, and industry knowledge, along with cutting-edge technological resources, to anticipate, identify, and address their legal needs as they grow in evolving markets.
Some of the services we provide to startup companies include:
- business formation
- contract review
- strategic transaction counseling, including financing
- intellectual property auditing
- patent due diligence
- obtaining and registering intellectual property assets (patents, trademark, and copyrights)
- commercial and licensing agreements, such as supply agreements, service agreements, software licenses, distributor agreements, purchase agreements, and non-disclosure agreements
- advising on internal policies and procedures for regulatory compliance and trade secret protection
- commercial and intellectual property litigation
Like the startup companies it advises, Bailey & Company is innovative in the way it conducts its business. Bailey & Company develops many alternative fee arrangements to accommodate the different budgeting needs and expectations of startups across various industries.